Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Warning

I emailed the following letter below to my friends.

Now I've let the Chief of Police in Spring Lake Park know what happened Saturday and what I heard from this lady at Rainbow.

I called Taco Bell tonight and the manager working that night had not checked the cameras as he'd promised. So I told him I'd be contacting corporate and getting this taken care of. I also told him about the lady at Rainbow and that I'd be contacting the police.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that on Saturday night I went to Mounds View Taco Bell. The clerk said, "Hold on for your card." Then he didn't return it. So, I drove around again noticing it was missing. The manager took my number and said he'd check the cameras.

I talked to another manager at another Taco Bell. She said they do have to check the cameras at a different time. She advised that I call the general manager. So, that is what I'm going to do.

I was in line at Rainbow Grocery and told the clerk my story. The lady behind me heard it, and said KFC did the same thing to her and she's trying to straighten out her credit.

Avoid Mounds View, MN Taco Bell and KFC. I'll avoid that entire area...

She said something about a big drug ring up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment