Monday, February 23, 2009

The Bus Driver

When I was about 21, I was temping at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. One day, I brought the Bible to read on the bus. The bus driver noticed and she started talking to me.

She told me how she was separated from her husband, and how terrible he was treating her. I gave her some verses, and don't remember what they were. I was her last drop off.

She was crying by the time she dropped me off.

My friend picked out an apartment for us to room together. I ended up living right down the street from the Bus Driver!

She told me how she shared the message I passed onto her with her church. The pastor told the congregation, and her father, who never cries, started crying.

What a miracle on the Bus! The miracle is, I was feeling down at the time because of a relationship that was failing in my life. God does use us in our weaknesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment