Sunday, February 15, 2009

Halloween

Sometimes I like to get in Satan's face.
Several years ago on Halloween night, the Holy Spirit led me to get a group of people together to witness. We went to the Halloween capitol of the world, Anoka and witnessed. There were those who made comments like, "You can find your religion some other time!"

One man who worked at a tattoo parlor said, "Let me get this straight. You are up here on Halloween night in the Halloween capitol of the world, talking about God!!!"

I said, "Yeah, man, cause look who rules!" I spun around in my airbrushed leather coat that read, "Jesus Rules" and had a picture of a dove and other artistic beauty.

This man immediately backed down and started talking to us like we were equals, not condescendingly.

My friend Jimmy was talking to a man who said, "You don't have any idea what you're dealing with." Jim said, "I know exactly what I'm dealing with" (the devil).

So, if anyone wants to go with me this next year, we shall see what the Holy Spirit leads. I'd like to hear your comments.

New children came into God's kingdom. They chose to be a child of God, instead of a child of the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment